Skagit Valley Unisex Fleece Crewneck in Heathered Burgundy
Rock your love for this special place!
Skagit Valley sits between the Northern Cascade Mountains and the Puget Sound, where the Skagit River gives way for fertile farmland and a magical landscape. This unisex burgundy crewneck is handprinted with organic, white, water-based ink.
Timber is seen modeling a size large.
Like many soft fleece garments, it is natural for this fabric to pill slightly on the first few washes. This should naturally subside after a few washes, and can be treated with a sweater shaver if needed. For cleaning, we recommend washing cold (inside out), hang drying, or tumble drying low.
- 50% Polyester | 38% Cotton | 12% Rayon
- True to unisex sizing, runs a tad slim. Women may want to size down for a more snug fit. Timber is seen modeling a size large.
- Wash cold, Dry low, Adventure often
- Screen-printed in Mount Vernon, WA
- Due to the hand printing process, each garment has subtle differences.
We currently offer shipping to North America. Shipping is a flat rate of $8 and free on orders of $100+
Exchanges welcome within 15 days of purchase. Items must be unwashed/unworn, tags on, and in original condition.