Am I Overthinking This? (Hardcover)
Over-answering life's questions in 101 charts (Humor Books, Self Help Books, Books About Adulthood)
Am I overthinking this? Probably.
This is a book of questions with answers, over-answers, and many charts: Did I screw up? How do I achieve work-life balance? Am I eating too much cheese? Do I have too many plants? Like a conversation with your non-judgmental best friend, Michelle Rial delivers a playful take on the little dilemmas that loom large in the mind of every adult through artful charts and funny, insightful questions.
• Building on her popular Instagram account @michellerial, Am I Overthinking This? brings whimsical charm to topics big and small
• Offers solidarity for the stressed, answers for the confused, and a good laugh for all
• Michelle Rial is an illustrator, writer and photographer who has been publishing charts online for almost a decade. Her work has been featured on USA Today, Fast Company, Vox, designboom, AV Club, and more.
Fans of Adulting: How to Become a Grownup in 535 Easy(ish) Steps, Thin Slices of Anxiety, and It's OK to Feel Things Deeply will relate to the humorous dilemmas in Am I Overthinking This?
This book serves as a reminder that there isn't always one right answer—and that, sometimes, the only answer is to pick a path and keep moving.
• A perfect coffee table, bathroom or bar top conversation-starting book
• Makes a great gift for a friend who tends to think about the big and small questions a bit too much
About the Author
Michelle Rial is a graphic designer who makes charts. Her work has been featured on USA Today, Fast Company, Vox, designboom, AV Club, and more. She lives in San Francisco.
Praise For Am I Overthinking This?: Over-answering life's questions in 101 charts (Humor Books, Self Help Books, Books About Adulthood)…
"A must for all would-be artists and creators." - Patton Oswalt
"Gorgeous and smart and it will make you feel all the flavors of happy! SO GOOD!" - Jessica Hagy
"Beautiful and moving work." - Adam Savage