- Classic two-button mock neck sweatshirt
- Made in the USA
- French Terry
- 55 Hemp/45 Organic Cotton
- We recommend for women to size down
- Garment dyed, which means that the finished garment is washed in color, rather than dying the fabric prior to cutting and sewing. This results in subtle variations of color and a softer texture.
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors, tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use bleach or other use cleaners like oxi-clean or products with enzymes. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
Hemp fibers are far stronger and more durable than their cotton and synthetic counterparts, resulting in garments with a much longer lifespan. The strength of hemp creates textiles that get softer with age and repeated washing, but won't lose integrity or shape like generic cotton.
Sizing & Fit: These sweatshirts are absolutely divine & a unisex true to size. We recommend women go down a size for a more fitted look.
Phoebe is shown in the size small, Timber is wearing the XL
Jungmaven grew from roots of simplicity and sustainability. In the early '90s the founder, Robert Jungmann, became passionate about putting a stop to clear-cutting practices that devastate the planet– and knew growing hemp offered a solution to this, as well as to many other environmental issues.
At that time, hemp was not considered fashion, and Rob’s concept to design a high-quality hemp tee was born from a determination to get the industry and the public to recognize both hemp's massive potential to heal the planet and to become a fashion-forward textile.
Jungmaven's mission is to raise awareness about the many uses of hemp, and why its regenerative qualities make it a desirable alternative to finite, natural resources that are less healthy for the environment. Fashion is a form of activism: what folks choose to wear says both who they are and what they stand for.
Making beautiful, high-quality hemp clothing is their way of creating a medium through which we can all demand change with our dollars and express what kind of future we want to live in. Choosing a hemp tee is a small, simple act– but it’s one that can change the world. Hemp’s potential to mitigate climate change is one of the greatest opportunities of our generation.
Jungmaven (pronounced 'young-maven') noun.
Origin: Proto-Germanic [jung: young, new], Yiddish [maven: specialist].
The ultimate trendsetter— able to let go of ego, a Jungmaven sees the change that needs to occur and takes the first step, giving everyone around them the courage to follow. Being "Jung" means making a conscious, daily choice to heal the planet with your actions.