This "hand" made, block printed canvas/leather backpack with hands is the cutest! Choose between simple hands, or hands saying "FU" in the most subtle and classy way possible. Put all your favorite things in these and head out on all of your adventures.
- 10.5 inches high, 9 inches wide and 6 inches deep. Front flap is 8 inches.
- A small but super practical backpack in sturdy natural cotton canvas.
- Block printed in grey/black ink.
- Soft but strong leather adjustable straps.
- Nickel plated buckles on the sides and for the front closure.
- Large interior pocket for your phone and wallet.
- Each backpack is printed, cut and sewn by hand in SF.
About the maker
Julia Canright is a bag maker and block printer. She creates bold and graphic block printed and painted canvas bags, handmade in the Bay Area. She's committed to quality and craftsmanship with unique design inspired by traditional Indian, Japanese, and West African block printed textile design as well as modern and expressionist art. Her designs express a return to old-world craftsmanship with a fresh, modern aesthetic. She's from San Francisco & still lives and creates there.